First Annual General Meeting of the Rotary Alumni Association of Greater New England!
WHO: All Friends and members of RAAGNE. Rotaractors and Rotarians are highly welcome!
WHEN: May 10th 2014
WHERE: Hilton Hotel (Baltimore, 401 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD, 21201)
– KEYNOTE speaker: Bill Boyd (Past Rotary International President 2006-07)
– LOCAL SERVICE PROJECT before lunch (active participation desired)
– INTRODUCTION of RAAGNE by Christopher Uschnig (President of RAAGNE) in the afternoon (2:30pm)
– DISCUSSION and Vision about PROJECTS of RAAGNE by Amanda Zeidan (Project Chair of RAAGNE)
– NETWORKING at the “House of Friendship” as a part of the District 7620 Conference
Registration costs just $10 and includes a pizza lunch following the service project. Please purchase a ticket to register!
There will be opportunities for networking, socializing, service, and great keynote speakers – including Past RI President Bill Boyd!
The meeting will be held on Saturday, May 10 at the Hilton Baltimore, 401 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD, 21201. The meeting is being held in conjunction with the District 7620.
Link to schedule:2014 RAAGNE AGM Schedule_final